High Country L-Bar Ranch
- A magnificent ranch with some of the most awe-inspiring views in New Mexico.
- The ranch has 19,530+- deeded acres and 1,195.10 state leased acres.
- The area is rich in Spanish colonial and Anasazi Indian culture.
- Indian ruins, battlegrounds, and a State of NM registered historic site located on the ranch.
- The ranch lies inside the Cibola National Forest boundary with limited public access.
- The ranch adjoins the National Forest for some 12-15 miles, and also adjoins the Marquez Wildlife Area for 2 miles along the southern boundary.
- The High Country L-Bar Ranch is an outstanding opportunity for the conservation-minded investor, or for an investor that simply wants to enjoy a beautiful property with wide-open landscapes, scenic views, and a varied wildlife habitat that is second-to-none!
Sale Terms: Cash to Seller
High Country L Bar Ranch, New Mexico ~ For Sale
Your opportunity to own a spectacular ranch in New Mexico!
High Country L-Bar Ranch ~ Sandoval & McKinley Counties NM
$13,182,750 Total Price
Listing ID #1006
Property Type : Ranch
Listing Type : For Sale
Listing ID : 1006
Price Type : Total Price
Price : $13,182,750 Total Price
View : Mountains
Year Built : 0
Lot Acreage : 20,725 Acre